Welcome to our Family

Read the Toumi Times to see what we are up to!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Night I've Dreamed Of

All three kids were finally ready to come home from Grandma's - right when it was time to sit down and eat our beautiful, romantic steak dinner with my amazing salad and roasted potatoes. I went to retrieve the children before eating. I missed them. Once home, the big 2 chased each other around the circle in our house while I ate half of my steak. (Come on, you know the other half is going into J and I have a big butt anyways.) They eventually joined us at the table, where the kids sat and ate the rest of my steak and literally a pound of potatoes - guess that Italian Cook Book is finally starting to pay for itself! Table? All 5 of us! J was so pleasant and C even sat on my lap and hung out. We finished dinner and somehow all made it upstairs. All 5 of us! Then the party really got started:

C broke out in a rash with a couple of hives and her hair was a "super fund clean up site" so she won first place in the bath line up. A little conditioner and Benedryl cream later and she was out the door. Little RJT was next - he loves bubbles in the tub now! What a total blast! Then J let me scrub his head with my super powerful homeopathic anti-dandruff treatment before RJT and I escaped the bathroom (J uses man soap that is a knock off of AXE. P. U.!) Some hair braiding and one story later... ahhh. They are asleep! Then free Will Ferrel movie on CBS?!? Icing on that cake. Laughing so hard with your husband that it hurts? Priceless ending to a day. Hope your night is dreamy. - Recent photo from West Campus KU is pretty close to what I'm thinking:

No comments:

Post a Comment