Welcome to our Family

Read the Toumi Times to see what we are up to!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What makes a good match?

How do you know if a couple is going to make it? What makes a match truly a match? Is equality a necessary component? Should education levels always be matched? What about careers and whose is the priority? Should that be equal?

Well, who the heck knows for sure - but these scrabble games I play with my husband are amazing. I am very very slow, but I can play! And he waits for me to take my turn. I beat him in a surprise move last week - see below:
This prompted him to challenge me to a late-night rematch. Well, I lost. I am honored to be married to a man that treats me as his intellectual equal - and doesn't hold back. He won, fair and square.

Final score: 400 to 361. Who gets a 400 in Scrabble?? Well, that's why I married him.

No comments:

Post a Comment